Volunteer at the ReStore
Volunteering at the ReStore is a fun way to make a difference in your community without swinging a hammer or getting your boots muddy. When you volunteer at our ReStore you are helping us get one step closer to our mission of eliminating substandard housing in our community.
ReStore Volunteer Duties Include:
- Assisting customers
- Accepting, cleaning and pricing donations
- Organizing items on the sales floor
- Assisting ReStore staff members on donation pick-ups
Volunteering with Us:
If you would like to volunteer at the ReStore you can sign up for shifts on our Volunteer Calendar.
If you have questions about volunteering please contact our Volunteer Coordinator directly at email@example.com or (406) 204-7313. Please note:
- Volunteers looking to become regular volunteers with HAHFH (3+ times) must complete our volunteer application, waiver, background check release form and submit a one time payment of $20. Completed forms and payment (cash, check or credit) may be turned in to our ReStore location: 1531 National Ave, Helena, MT
*Fee will be waived for all Carroll College students
- If you are completing court-ordered community service, you must meet with our ReStore manager before scheduling your hours.
Volunteers and Employees sharing a meal together.
Andrew greeting customers on a Thursday at the ReStore
Assisting customers to their vehicles with purchases.